Specialized home care services to fit your needs
24 hours, live-in or something in between, we can accommodate many schedules. Whether you are looking for something as simple as a companion or something more specialized like Alzheimer's and dementia, we have the staff and training to support your need.
- Meal preparation
- Getting in and out of bed
- Walking, stand by and assist
- Bathing, toileting and dressing
- Medication reminders
- Appointment scheduling
- Answering the phone and door
- Handling mail
- Reading, playing cards and other activities
Our caregivers offer that relief, allowing you to grab coffee with a friend, catch a movie with your spouse, or even take a much-needed nap.
- Offer relief, downtime and escape
- Prevent the buildup of resentment
- Improve the health and happiness of you and your loved one
- Allow you to feel revived and refocused when you return
Alzheimer's and dementia care requires special touches. Our caregivers are ready to adjust their behavior to suit these challenges.
- Reintroduce themselves to your mom or dad every time they come through the door
- Prepare meals carefully if utensils become too difficult to manage
- Stimulate short-term memory through cognitive activities
- Perhaps most important is patience and empathy
As senior citizens age, it becomes increasingly difficult to do those things on their own, which is why a companion caregiver can have such a profound impact.
- Encourage socialization like attend religious services
- Help with hobbies like Scrapbooking, Playing games even Gardening
- Something as simple as a genuine conversation
Bringing comfort in the home to the final days. Sometimes, an aging loved one requires an advanced level of care but wishes to remain in their own home. By choosing end of life home care services, you can help your loved one maintain their independence while still receiving the supervision, assistance, and support that they need.
Post Hospitalization Care
After a hospital stay, we understand you want to heal and get back to your home and best possible health as soon as you can. Recovery can be a gradual process. As you progress through various stages of your recovery we evaluate your condition, speak with family and reestablish the plan of care so that you can get the service you need.